Everything above, retailed for $48.86 w/tax, I paid $17.43 w/tax.
Here's the breakdown.
- Method Laundry $2.08 CLEARANCE- printable facebook coupon for $2 off ANY = $0.08
- Diet Coke 2 Liter $1.89, Target coupon mailed to me making it =$1.25
- Silk Almond regular price $2.99 – printable coupon for signing up -$1.50 = $1.49
- GE 40 watt REVEAL Lightbulb 4 pk $3.89 – Target printable coupon $2 and Manufacturer printable coupon for $1 off = $0.89 (this is stacking store and manufacturer coupons).
- NIVEA 13.5 oz lotion $4.69- Target beauty bag coupon for $1 off and $2 manufacturer coupon found in RP insert on 04/29/12 = $1.69
- Degree deodorant for men 1 large and 1 travel size. $2.34 for the large and $0.97 for the travel size =$3.31 regular price. Target coupon for $2 off 2 and Manufacturer coupon that was mailed to me for $1 any one (not travel size) = $0.31 for two.
- Suave Hairspray… $2.74, Manufacturer coupon for FREE (played game online to win coupon), coupon scanned at $3.99 = +$1.25 MONEY MAKER
- Little Noses Saline $3.02, Manufacturer printable coupon for $1 off = $2.02
- Tidy Cat Cat 20lbs litter $7.39, printable Target coupon for $1 off = $6.39 plus get two cans of cat food FREE
- Wet Cat food $1.08 for two… FREE coupon = FREE
- Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner $7.58, Target coupon for $1 off (target beauty bag), plus BOGO coupon from P&G insert 04/29 = $2.79 for TWO or $1.40 each
- Aquafresh extreme clean toothpaste, trial size $1.94 for two, 2- Target coupons for $1.50 off= beeped and cashier pressed the button making these MONEY MAKERS +$1.06
The register that I was at was being especially a pain, not wanting to scan the coupons, so the cashier just did the duty of verifying the purchase and pushing the buttons!! So I made money through out. My savings for using my Target card was another $0.80!
I'm happy with a $31.77 savings!!!